Friday 20 July 2012

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (2012)


On 1st of July, if I’m not mistaken la~my friends and I~and also Miz Zie~went to cinema to watch Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (2012)


My rating for this film is hmmm 7/10…hehe (pandai-pandai je kan nak bagi rating).Not bad…I like it…Besides watching, I can learn more about the history of 16th president of the United States
So, did you already watch this film?? hihi my mr.Ninja already watch this film…he said “best…muka pelakon tu pun ada iras2 Abraham Lincoln =)”

Abraham Lincoln, the 16th President of the United States, discovers vampires are planning to take over the United States. He makes it his mission to eliminate them. Hmm vampire ni wujud ke????

Below >> Picture of the actor and actress of Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (2012)


*Cantiknya heroin tu =)*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers